Full Testimonial and Typical Results Disclosure Statement

Bestseller Websites wants you to be fully informed when you purchase from us, our endorsers, or any third party we may link to or recommend on any of our sites. We take pride in our products, services, and recommendations, and want our visitors to get the maximum positive results from their purchases, whether this be in direct profit, education, or peace of mind. In this light we believe it’s important for you to understand the following facts before making a purchase from any of our sites, or any site we may refer you to through third party links:

Financial Relationships with Endorsers: If any of the person or website referred you to our site via a tracking link, they may receive a commission on any products or services you purchase.

Because of this financial relationship, you should not rely solely on their endorsement in making a purchase decision, and must exercise due diligence in evaluating our products and services using information obtained beyond their specific endorsements and the sales site in particular.

Generally Expected Results from Our Products: Although our products are intended to be fully implemented, and we work hard to ensure it’s easy to do so, the typical user of virtually all education products treats them in much the same way they treat a book. The vast majority read or skim through it once, then “leave it on the bookshelf”. The results of such education are intangible, and not measured in direct profit, influence, health, pet health, relationship improvements, or other positive results of any kind. And even when consumers implement our product in full, more often than not they do not report increases in profits, leads, sales, influence, health, pet health, relationship improvements, or other positive results of any kind. Reports of specific profits, improvements in health, pet health, relationship improvements, influence, sales, leads, or any positive results of any kind should therefore be understood as the exception rather than the rule. Consumers who use our products can generally expect not to see any increase in sales, leads, profits, influence, health, pet health, or positive results of any kind. It is entirely possible you will lose money, health, influence, relationship status, and experience other negative outcomes as a result of the advice contained in our products.

Generally Expected Results from Our Services: Where professional services are concerned, we don’t warrant that typical results will include any amount of visitors, leads, sales, profits, influence or positive results of any kind. In fact, it’s entirely possible you may do worse financially, personally, or emotionally while using our services than before you hired us. And as such you should not rely upon results reported on our sales pages when deciding whether or not to purchase our services. Clients utilizing our services more often than not do not report increases in sales, leads, or profits, and many report losses.

Profitable and/or other positive results should therefore be considered the exception rather than the rule. Clients utilizing our services can generally expect not to see any increase in sales, leads profits or any other positive results of any kind.

Generally Expected Results for Our Affiliates: 98% of our affiliates remain inactive, doing nothing to promote the program after signing up, and thus never making a single sale. Of the remaining 2%, the vast majority do not succeed in making any sales. Therefore, notwithstanding the fact that potential forward looking earnings on our affiliate solicitation pages are true and accurate to the best of our knowledge, profiting from our affiliate program should be considered the exception rather than the norm. The majority of affiliates will lose time, money, and effort in their promotional activities for our programs.

Notice of Affiliate Tracking Links and Commissions Received By Our Company: Our policy when linking to third party sites is to (a) only link to sites we can genuinely recommend and endorse unless otherwise qualified in the proximate vicinity of the link and (b) use affiliate tracking links whenever they are available so we might profit from the time, energy, and work which goes into identifying and reviewing these valuable resources. You should assume we have a financial relationship with third party sites unless explicitly stated otherwise, and as such should not rely entirely upon our recommendation when making your purchase decision.