No Sales to Hundreds (or Even 1,000+)
Of Copies per Month… In Under 90 Days”
From Bloggers, Publishers, Book Promotion Sites or Booktubers.
I’ve always felt marketing was a struggle so having a mentor is important … which is one of the main reasons why I like the way you have this set up. You’re an excellent teacher and what you teach can be applied to any genre.
Disclosure: It would be unreasonable to assume you’d achieve the same explosive growth as the Authors on this page because of their unique book premise, the category they operate in, their unique abilities and resources and their commitment to take action. But given the extremely low cost of the training and the extraordinary amount of knowledge it provides for you, won’t you be missing a great opportunity if you choose not to check it out?
Yoav Ezer – The World’s Most Effective Book Marketing Coach
You can now tap into the experience Yoav gained helping hundreds of authors launch successful books with sustained sales…as well as in his experience as a CEO of a Multi-Million dollar software company (and his Army career)
Over 2,000 pages of exciting, powerful fiction…
8 years of writing…
And all Tom had to show for it were a few lonely sales each month.
This is his story…
On most months, you could count Tom’s monthly sales on the fingers of your right hand.
Sadly, many times you could just use ONE finger.
Sure, in the beginning you MIGHT have blamed the abysmal sales on the quality of Tom’s writing…
But as the years progressed, so did the quality of Tom’s work.
And over time, the few readers that did buy his books responded enthusiastically, leaving gushing, flattering reviews.
But despite that, sales stayed flat…
And then, one Tuesday night, after reading my newsletter for months, he decided to purchase one of my training programs.
He was about to publish his new book… ‘Rainier Erupts’, a natural disaster novel…
And wanted to see if he could, maybe, this time, do things better.
As Tom said eight months later while we were looking at his sales graph.
“You know Yoav, I’m looking at these sales numbers and it’s really something special”
You see… even though the audience for natural disaster books is tiny in comparison to the bigger genres (mystery, romance, fantasy, etc’), Tom was selling literally hundreds of copies each month!
On top of that… Tom established himself as a leading natural disaster author and we expect his next book to sell significantly better because of it… right out of the gate.
Why did I tell you Tom’s story?
To illustrate what happens when you know how to put your book in front of the right audience, and how to present it in an extremely appealing way to hard-core fiction readers.
Sadly, most fiction authors never get this kind of guidance.
Instead, they dabble with a few book marketing tactics that either produce miniscule results or are suited only for non-fiction books and have zero effect on fiction sales.
They either fizzle out and quit…
Or allow their book to stagnate in the 5-25 copies/month sales range when it could easily be selling hundreds of copies every month (sometimes thousands.)
It does NOT have to be this way…
By knowing exactly how to reach your specific audience with the lowest possible cost, and how to ensure your book is extremely appealing to your target audience, you can create strong, consistent book sales on auto-pilot, allowing you to spend most of your days working on your next book (or on your golf swing – if that’s your poison).
So…how do you go about producing these automatic sales?
Well… first let’s talk about what not to do…
WARNING: These Three Popular Book Marketing Tactics Can Destroy Your Book’s Chances of Becoming Successful (and Waste a Ton of Time and Money)
THE FRIENDS AND FAMILY BOOK LAUNCH (OR AS I LIKE TO CALL IT … THE SALES KILLER): What could be more natural? You’re proud of your book. Your friends and family love you. They want to help you get a good start. So they buy your book in droves.
You know that there’s a very slim chance any of them will read it. But that’s ok…
You get a few sales.
They support you.
And if enough friends and family members buy your book then you have a chance of cracking the top 20 list on your Amazon category best seller list.
Maybe even reach the coveted #1 spot and get that awesome orange bestseller badge (and lifetime bragging rights).
It’s a win-win. Right?
What you’re doing here is confusing Amazon.
Here’s the deal… Amazon has an extremely powerful book recommendation system.
And when you sell your book to people outside your core audience (aka friends and family), you’re confusing Amazon and preventing their powerful recommendation system from working for you.
But don’t worry – even if you did run a friends and family launch, we can still save your book, it’ll just take a bit more work.
I just want to say thank you for your splendid program in helping me understand what I needed to do for my launch – which started today.My book got an amazing 5 star review posted by a Top 100 Reviewer for Amazon. The Calgary Herald is running a story on Saturday in the Books section of the newspaper. I’m off to a great start and I could not have done it without you. Happy New Year to you and your family.
Running a ‘Bestseller Guaranteed’ Launch – There’s a bunch of so called ‘experts’ running around offering to make your book an Amazon Bestseller for a few thousand dollars.
“Just imagine what that would do for your sales and your reputation” they say.
I HATE these people.
Here’s what they do…
They make you change one of your book’s categories to a non-competitive category where you only need a few sales a day to become the #1 book.
They ask you do reduce your book price to $0.99.
And then they use 5-10 Amazon accounts which they own to buy your book.
And presto – your book becomes a bestseller.
Orange bestseller tag and all.
You’re out a few thousand dollars.
They only spend a few bucks in the process.
And… they confused the Amazon recommendation system in a way that might prevent your book from becoming successful.
But again… Don’t worry – we CAN still recover your book sales, it’ll just take a bit more work.
Book Blog Tours – This tactic is not as destructive as the previous two. Because every sale you make during the blog tour is to an actual member of your core audience.
But I’ve never heard of a successful book tour.
What I HAVE heard is that these tours take weeks or even months to complete. They require the author to write dozens of blog posts for the bloggers (for free). They cost hundreds of dollars and eventually produce only a handful of sales.
And those were the BEST stories…
I’ve also heard of blog tour coordinators who took the author’s money and then “were not able to book the blog appearances because of lack of blogger interest in the book”.
I’d love to be proven wrong…
But from the experiences of the authors I work with I’ve learned that blog tours are a huge waste of time and money.
So now that you know what not to do,
Here’s what you do need to do…
How to Activate Amazon’s Automatic
Recommendation Machine and Word of Mouth Sales
For Your Book in Just 60-90 Days
It’s really a simple three step process:
Step #1 – Make your book very desirable to the audience of your sub-genre
What’s a sub-genre you ask?
Well… it’s the group of readers within your book’s broader category that are interested in the specific subject of your book.
Your book might be in the ‘thriller category’ but your sub-genre audience is built of readers who particularly like books about hackers.
Or you might have a Fantasy book that specifically appeals to readers who LOVE reading about warring gods.
And so on…
The way to make your book EXTREMELLY appealing to this audience is to tailor your cover, book title and description to match their exact preferences and taste.
Add a few testimonials to the mix and you’ve got a highly appealing book.
The secret here is … while there are many MANY books in any given fiction category, there are only a few books that cater to the specific tastes of a particular sub-genre.
And because readers in a particular sub-genre are often serial readers, the supply of books for that sub-genre does not come close to meeting the demand.
The whole world of marketing was new to me. The technologies, the ideas, the approach of trying to promote your book was all new.
But with your help over the last 4 months we’ve already sold 2,000 books out of the 3,000 books in the initial print run and that’s despite the book being a difficult sell – It’s priced at $20/copy and it’s kind of a niche book.
Step #2 – Use cheap, hyper-focused advertising to sell your book to the first group of serial readers
By selling a few dozens of copies to the right readers, you train the Amazon recommendation mechanism so it understands exactly who the perfect audience for your book is.
Once that happens Amazon will start recommending your book to just the right people within its 300,000,000 customers database. And…
Because we’ve already made your book extremely desirable for that specific audience, you’ll make more sales which in turn will create a clearer picture of your audience for the Amazon recommendation mechanism which will result in even more automatic sales.
Now… in my opinion, we live in the best time to be a fiction author.
You have low cost advertising mechanisms such as Facebook and the Amazon Marketing Services which allow you to reach your exact audience and turn on the recommendation mechanism (we’ll discuss those mechanisms in detail in a few minutes).
Step #3 – Use the same cheap, hyper-focused advertising to put your book in the hand of influencers and ignite word-of-mouth marketing
The same advertising with just a little tweak will put your book in front of a group of book reviewers that can sell dozens (or even hundreds) of copies with a single recommendation.
Those same reviewers will also be in your sub-genre audience, which means a decent number of them will buy your book.
The only difference here is while in the previous step we trained the automatic recommendation machine to sell your book, in this step we spur real world word-of-mouth sales.
How Brand Name Fiction Authors Build Their Success (Think Nora Roberts, Stephen King and James Patterson) …
Just to be totally candid…
None of my authors have reached the “Brand Name Author” level of fame and success.
They are making VERY BIG strides in that direction.
For example, one of my students sells thousands of books each month and should break the $10K/month barrier shortly. (I’ll be surprised if he doesn’t cross the $100K/month line inside of 12 months.)
And the secret to his success is …
He is actively building an easily reachable fan base alongside his reputation as an author.
And that easily reachable fan base is the exact reason for Mr. King’s, Ms. Roberts’ and Mr. Patterson’s mega-author-success.
If you check James Patterson’s Facebook page, you’ll see that it’s followed by over 4,000,000 readers. Every post he makes is liked, shared and commented on by hundreds of Fans.
This Fan page along with Mr. Patterson’s email list (which probably includes millions of readers as well) and reputation are the primary reason every single book he publishes hits the New York Times, USA Today, and all the other bestseller lists too. Often landing in the #1 spot!
He only needs to post on his Facebook page or send an email to his mailing list and the fans do the rest…
And once the books hit the national bestseller lists and activates the Amazon recommendation mechanism, they are exposed to an even larger audience, which results in an estimated income of more than $90,000,000 a year for Mr. Patterson.
My most successful student doesn’t have 4,000,000 fans.
Nor does he have 1,000,000 fans
Or even 100,000 fans.
He has just over 6,200 fans on his email list.
But that IS enough to earn him a full time living just 16 months after publishing his first book
And here’s the secret…
Every time you launch a book, you should use it to add more fans to your email list.
Growth will be slow at first, but over time your email list will be big enough so you won’t even need to purchase advertising to promote your book.
A few emails to your to your list and a couple of posts on your Fan page will awaken the Amazon recommendation machine. And the resulting automatic sales will make you money and build your email list on autopilot.
I would absolutely recommend this training to my authors because most of the authors that I have are either self-publishing or working with publishing companies that still require them to do a lot of their own work.
I can only help my authors so much…I can help them write their book and share their message… but I am not an authority on the rest of this… and you clearly are!
The Last Book Marketing Training You’ll Ever Need
Book marketing has to be done the right way, otherwise you get no results at all…
And that’s exactly why I’ve put together the Author Marketing Fast Track Training.
It’s the worlds’ most affordable and comprehensive step-by-step training that gives you all the tools and outlines the shortest way possible to build your author career.
Here’s what’s included in the training…
Module #1 – The Irresistible Book:
How to Capture Your Readers’ Attention in
the Impossibly Crowded Amazon Marketplace
From cover to title to description, your book must act as a slippery slope where your customers slide almost uncontrollably towards the purchase…
Making them so excited and intrigued along the way so by the time they finish reading your book’s description they’ll be ready to click Amazon’s ‘1-Click’ buy button.
Here’s what’s included in this module:
- Nine templates for writing book titles that excite readers and compel them to buy your book
- How to know which titles are working in your specific sub-genre
- Why you should be extremely cautious about mimicking bestselling authors – and how to find the one book from any bestselling author that can teach you more about fiction marketing than a two year MBA in an ivy league university
- 23 book title examples that are selling truckloads of copies right now
- The brainstorming process that nearly guarantees that you come up with a bestselling title
- How to create a cover design that’s a ‘master piece’ without spending a ton of money.
- The easiest way to create a cover that stands out among all the other covers in your category and draws the attention of potential readers like a magnet. Do this and your readers will be find it nearly impossible to avoid clicking on your cover.
- What to look for in a cover designer so you’ll know he/she can deliver a masterpiece for you
- 18 superb covers you can emulate to create your own winning cover.
- How to find the best fonts to use on your cover. Plus – a website that will let your designer download them for free, making your cover 100x more professional and a lot cheaper to produce.
- The bestselling cover design checklist
- The four things about your book every reader need to know before they buy it – miss one of those in your description and you’ll be hurting your sales badly.
- How to read the minds of your readers and tailor your description so it pushes all their emotional buttons.
- Where to introduce proof in your book description for maximum effectiveness
- And much more
We (my husband and I) had written a book and had no clue how to market it. We were struggling to find ways to reach people and let them know that we are here.
And the one thing I really like is that you suggest things that are doable, that you can act on. Things that are reasonable to do even given our limited capabilities with computers and the strategies we implemented worked really really well for us!
Module #2 – Tribe Building For Authors:
Get 20x More Reviews, Build a Tribe of Enthusiastic Fans, and Become One of the Most Well-Known Authors in Your Genre… Without a Website and for Virtually NO Cost!
624 reviews in 16 months.
That’s the amount of reviews my most advanced student received for his debut book.
But on top of that, he turned his readers into easily reachable fans which buy from him over and over…
And in this module you’ll learn the exact process we used to get him to this point.
In fact, you’ll get to see how I helped him build his own ‘author funnel’.
Here’s what’s included in this module:
- How to ask for reviews without begging. (You’ll see how to request reviews in a powerfully persuasive, yet very dignified way!)…
- Several virtually irresistible ways to compel readers to review your book…
- Six easy ‘gifts’ you can give followers to dramatically increase the value they get from your book. (Note: These gifts cost you nothing, but they’ll make your readers so grateful they’ll want to reciprocate your kindness by either writing a review or buying your other books)
- Four very compelling reasons you can give to persuade readers to write a review WITHOUT going even one inch beyond Amazon’s guidelines…
- The exact template and wording to set up the entire process in under 4 hours…
- How to automate the ‘Author Tribe Building’ process 24 x 7 x 365…
- Why most free book promotions are almost entirely a waste of time and effort. (And how one free promotion – done right – can generate dozens if not hundreds of reviews and subscribers!)…
- How to make setting up this system feel like less effort than sipping margaritas by the pool on a lazy summer day…
- And much more.
Note: This system works extremely well to generate positive reviews in your day to day book marketing activities – but it becomes a ballistic missile when you run promotions.
Module #3 – Maximize FREE Traffic from Amazon:
How to Find The Amazon Categories and Keywords
That Can Drive 100x More FREE Traffic To Your Book Page
Than Your Competition Gets!
This is NOT just about finding the most profitable keywords and categories, it’s how to enter them into the KDP dashboard in a way that can result in your book appearing for hundreds of search terms instead of just seven. And…
How to ensure it appears high in the search results for your most important terms without repeating and wasting valuable space.
Here’s what’s included in this module:
- A semi-secret tool to spy on your competitors, tell you the exact size of the opportunity, and how brutal the competition actually is for each category and keyword
- The SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT factor in selecting categories and keywords. Ignore this parameter and your book may not sell at all – even in categories where the competition is non-existent.
- How to explode into the best seller lists in your categories and hang in there almost indefinitely. Plus… what you need to do to climb even further up the list.
- The secret of ranking in multiple categories – Amazon limits the amount of categories you can choose to a measly two! But if you follow the advice we give, you can appear in three, four or even five best seller lists for different categories…
- What parameters effects a book’s ranking for a specific search term and how to use this knowledge to make sure your book appears in the top results
- The four best sources for keyword ideas – Use these sources and you’re guaranteed to come up with a list of sales-producing keywords
- How to spot money-making keywords – Ranking for a specific keyword will produce sales only if the reader had ‘purchase intent’ when he searched for the keywords. By using this technique you’ll know with 100% certainty if a specific keyword has ‘purchase intent’ behind it.
- And much more…
Module #4 – Author Email List Magic:
How to Create a Thriving Fan Base and a Great Deal of Cash By Entertaining Your Email Subscribers
As I previously stated, your email list is your biggest marketing asset. With just a 1,000 engaged fans you can launch books successfully without buying advertising.
And if you fill your list with serial readers and influencers, just 1,000 subscribers can catapult your books to the top of the Amazon bestseller list and generate thousands and even tens of thousands of sales with every book launch.
Here’s what’s included in this module:
- The two most powerful ways to build your email list
- How to get a five year head start on building your email list and establish an extremely valuable marketing asset in just a couple of month
- The “90 Year Old Auntie from Tennessee” principle for email communication – see exactly how often you need to be in touch with your list to become someone they know, trust, like and value.
- Three email messages you can send to your list to make you a trusted source of quality entertainment in their eyes… so when it comes time to purchase your book they’ll buy it in droves because they know they’ll be entertained.
- The book launch email sequence – 12 emails you should send to your list when launching a book to maximize short and long term sales.
- And much more.
Module #5 –How to Turn Fiction Writing
into a Sustainable, Long Term Business
Here’s the wonderful, awesome news…
It’s easier than ever before to succeed as a fiction author. It’s easier to get your book published, it’s easier to get first rate cover art, it’s easier to promote your book, it’s easier to get word of mouth sales and it’s easier to build a reachable fan base to will buy your books over and over again.
But if you don’t put all the pieces together in a strategic way, you won’t be able to turn writing fiction into a business that sustains you… one where you can devote ALL your efforts into something you really love – writing!
And that’s what this module is all about, tying all the pieces together. Here’s what’s included in it:
- The two paths that lead to success as a full time author. See which one is safer and easier… and avoid the other (unless you’ve got deeper pockets than Donald Trump)…
- How to approach each book you write strategically to maximize sales and create the greatest inroads towards becoming a full time author
- Why falling in love with being an author and NOT with a specific book is paramount to success…
- How to avoid having to constantly push and promote your books …
- The Author Funnel Formula: How to create an entire funnel to make your advertising profitable so you can reach a larger audience, faster, which in turn can make each book you release much more profitable.
- And much more…
Plus If You Act Now,
You Receive Two Additional FREE Bonuses…
This author marketing fast track program is the fastest way I know of to create a highly desirable book and set it up to succeed within the Amazon eco-system.
But you still must create those initial sales to jolt the automatic recommendation system on Amazon into action.
This is why I’ve added two additional bonuses for a limited time. I can’t promise how long these will be available, because I originally created them as standalone products…
Bonus Gift #1 – Maximum Sales in Minimum Time
The Amazon Book Launch Formula:
A Play by Play guide on How to Produce Maximum,
Sustainable, Automatic Sales on The Amazon Platform
Conducting a successful book launch is not difficult!
But you do have to take the right steps in the right order to produce the maximum long term sales.
And this is exactly what you’ll learn to do in this module.
Here’s what’s included in this module:
- A play-by-play guide that details exactly which actions you need to take at any given moment during the launch process (A month before, three weeks before, two weeks before, one week before, on launch day, on launch week, etc.)
- Which advertising and promotion channels you need to use to successfully launch your book, how much money to invest in each channel, and when to contact them so your promotions will go out on time.
- The three types of book launches – And why a national bestseller list launch is totally different than an Amazon long term sales launch
- How many books you need to sell in order to activate the Amazon recommendation mechanism
- The seven-item checklist you need to check-off before you begin promoting your book
- And much more…
Bonus Gift #2 – Facebook Advertising for Authors:
Selling Books, Jumpstarting the Amazon Recommendation Engine, Building Your Email List, and Putting Your
Books in the Hands of Top Influencers
Facebook advertising is the truly the ultimate shortcut to success for authors:
- Because you can reach readers interested in your book with a simple, low cost ad.
- Because you can reach influencers directly (without them even feeling that you are targeting them specifically).
- Because people go on Facebook primarily to be entertained and fiction books are entertainment, so your ad is a perfect match for the platform.
- Because for now you can advertise on Facebook for pennies per click.
For all these reasons and more, Facebook is the ideal marketing platform for authors.
And this extensive module covers everything you need to know about Facebook advertising to create compelling, super effective, low cost marketing campaigns for your books.
Frankly… this module is so extensive that I’ve thought about breaking it off into a separate $199 course. It’s definitely worth that and more. And heaven knows my competitors are charging almost a thousand dollars for this type of information.
But since it’s really a requirement for success in today’s competitive environment, I’m including this in the Author Marketing Fast Track Training.
Here’s what’s included in this module:
- Four types of images that attract attention and dramatically lower the cost of clicks on your ad (one of these image types almost always works and almost always cuts the cost of clicks by 50%).
- When and how it’s a smart idea to use images with sexual tones in your ads – And which type of sexually explicit images will get you banned from ever using Facebook advertising again.
- Weird images you can create yourself that will DRAMATICALLY increase the effectiveness of your ad.
- The best place to call out your audience- This rarely used technique increases sales every single time.
- How to describe your book in the Ad so your potential reader will know immediately that it’s his favorite kind of book.
- The “Groupon” book sales technique – Groupon have used this technique to sell millions of books. And once you understand how simple it is to implement, you can use it too.
- How to use your reviews to sell a ton more books with Facebooks ads.
- The ‘Endorsement’ shortcut – How one of the authors I work with, used an endorsement he received to get 5 cent clicks on his FB ad and sell hundreds of books.
- The easiest way to make sure only buyers will see your ad so you never waste a single penny on non-buyers clicks.
- How to target serial readers in your genre – Readers who’ve read every single book that is similar to yours and are hungry to get more of their favorite flavor of fiction.
- How to put your book in the hands of influencers, who regularly recommend books and who’s recommendation can produce dozens, or even hundreds of sales.
- The simplest way to make sure every single person clicking on your ad is ready to buy your book.
- And much more…
Don’t Decide Today…Try Out
“Author Marketing Fast Track” For 60 Days With a Full Money Back Guarantee
Claim your copy of Author Marketing Fast Track now.
Watch the videos.
Use the cheat sheets.
Put your new book sales skills to work for you.
If, for any reason, you aren’t completely satisfied for up to 60 days (by which time you could have implemented the entire system for your book), just contact my support desk. There’s nothing to return since the course is fully digital. I personally guarantee you a full refund. No questions asked. No hassles. No problems at all.
And you get to keep the “Amazon Sales Book Launch” and “Facebook Advertising for Authors” modules as my gift to you for giving it a try.
Why am I being so generous?
Because I want to attract the most talented writers into my circle. Right now I’m in the process of building a different type of publishing company. One that can take talented authors that understand book marketing and truly speed up their success. And in order to do that, I want to attract the best authors who also understand the importance of marketing.
I’ve followed your launch plan and during launch week we’ve sold just over 400 copies and we’ve been selling around 10 books/day ever since…
Mind you… before I bought your program I was basically clueless about Amazon, I didn’t know anything about the Amazon market place, I didn’t understand at what stage I should be doing what and what things I needed to prepare in advance of the launch.
The thing that surprised me about your program is that most people that teach book marketing teach non-fiction book marketing, but you work with a lot of fiction authors and have some really good strategies for them.
And If You Act Now You Can Get The
Author Marketing Fast Track Training,
Including the Two Gift Bonuses
For Just $27
That’s right… If you act quickly you can pay just $27.
Now… at this price, I think you’d have to agree you’ll be getting more than your money’s worth even if you learned just a couple of helpful tactic. (Remember, Tom sold over 2,000 copies of his natural disaster book using just part of the techniques included here!)
But if you take full advantage of the program you can get a 1,000 times return on your investment.
Because where else can you get detailed step by step instructions that can help you take your book sales from zero to hundreds or even thousands of copies a month from the most effective book marketing coach in the world?